Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Everybody's an Expert

I have to admit that for the first time in my life I've become a political junkie. I am addicted to CNN. I love Anderson Cooper in his tight black t-shirt standing in flood waters up to his waist. Is he gay? God I hope not.

Anyway, on Larry King tonight the panel consisted of Charles Barkley and Ben Stein. Wait. What's that, you say? Charles Barkley and Ben Stein?? Really???

So Charles was asked by Larry what he thought of the economic plans proposed by Obama and McCain and he literally said something to the effect of "I don't know enough about either plan to say, but I believe what Ben Stein said. I'll let the economics people weigh in on that." Ok, so exactly what value was Charles there to bring? Don't get me wrong, I love CB when he's in bar fights or blasting his arrogant views, but he's just got no place on a political commentary show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is gay.

mr