Sunday, December 7, 2008

Penis Shot on Fox

So by some odd coincidence I walked into my living room this afternoon just as Fox was cutting to a locker room shot with the Minnesota Vikings. And I swear to God I saw a penis. In disbelief, I rewound the shot in slowmo a couple times and yes, lo and behold, there was a penis! And a big one at that. So I spent awhile tonight trying to find some news on it and it hasn't been mentioned by any media that I could find. I don't understand! This is worse than the Janet Jackson boob shot I think, although it was very brief. I swear I saw it the first time it played.

Anyway, I finally found it on youtube and just so's you don't think I'm lyin, I've pasted the link below: (notice how he has to pan down to get the whole thing in the shot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNG3uzV5vHI

No comments: